Coding for kids seems like an impossible endeavor, right? It’s a lot like—quite literally—learning an entirely new language!
Thus, asking children to envision themselves with the ability to, say, build an app, is a difficult enough task in itself.
In 2020, the sudden global rise of digital-first business solutions led to a spike in demand for programming talent that can build and customize these solutions as per the need of organizations. Looking at this scenario, it is the best time for students to gain fluency in key programming languages to build a successful career.
Coding is arguably one of the most important skills for current as well as future generations to learn. For young learners, programming helps to gain problem-solving skills i.e. to solve a problem in a logical as well as creative way. Coding also enhances thinking ability and enables one to think logically, strategically, and analytically. Most importantly, coding is the future and therefore, an extremely useful skill to possess. Students who learn coding at a young age will have numerous progressive employment opportunities available to them in the future
Why learn To Code!
- Coders are in high demand
- Coding provides a competitive advantage
- Coding knowledge allows students better understand the world
- Coding is fun and satisfying
- Coding improves creativity
- Coding improves problem-solving
- Coding improves persistence
- Coding improves collaboration
- Coding improves communication
- Kids Age Coding students arrive in the program eager to learn—not only because of their interests in technology, but because many of them still aren’t receiving valuable instruction in subjects like coding with their everyday schooling. They leave with new skills, deeper knowledge, and the confidence to go out and do something impactful with what they’ve learned.